If your AOL Desktop Gold software is not responding correctly, then there is something serious going into the background. You can solve this problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling the desktop software on your system again. However, error to download AOL Gold on Windows 10 can be quite challenging if you don’t know the steps on how to do it correctly. In a situation like these, you need to refer to this guide to understand the complete procedure of downloading the desktop software on your system.
Steps to follow while uninstalling AOL Desktop Gold
- First, close all the running programs of your system.
- Go to Control Panel > Programs> Programs and Feature > Uninstall a Program
- Here it would be best if you looked for AOL Desktop Gold software from the list of the installed program.
- Then click on the software and chose the option of uninstall to obliterate it from the system.
- Once the wizard of un-installation is complete, you have to restart the system.
How to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on Windows 10?
Once the previous version of the desktop software is removed entirely from the system, then you need to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on Windows 10 again. Moreover, for this, you need to follow the below-mentioned points:
- Go to the official website of AOL and then look for the ‘Download Now’ link for AOL Desktop Gold.
- Make sure to check the system requirement and then click the download the setup file.
- You need to save the setup file safely on your system and then click on the .exe file to run the program.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions to install the AOL Desktop Gold software.
- After the installation of the desktop software, you have to log in to your account by entering the correct login credentials.
In the end, don’t forget to restart your system to complete the process of re-installation of AOL Desktop Gold. If, at any point, you find it challenging to execute the steps, then you are free to reach out to the customer support team for any help.