Login errors can be a reason of real worry and trouble if they aren’t sorted out on a timely basis. Of a user is unable to login into website, software or application, the concerned just cannot work on that. The username and password are the gateways to access. The software developers develop different programs on a daily basis. Some are encrypted with privacy and password so that the data inside them cannot be leaked or is not misused by the cyber hackers. Among them is AOL Desktop Gold software. When you would have downloaded the software and installed it in the operating system, you must have made a login ID which you use for signing in into the AOL Desktop software. You can encounter with AOL Desktop Gold login error. Some of them include blank screen, staying on the login page while trying to log in or receiving error messages such as Unable to sign in.
There can be several reasons for this issue and this blog has tried to target all the issues and provide with solutions to them. The login errors generally happen due to network connectivity issues or server errors, password reset or forgot password problems or some issues with the username. Let’s take a look at how all of these snags can be resolved.
- Net connectivity issues: One of the most common and basic reasons for the login problems can be issues with the network connectivity. You must verify whether your device is getting proper signals or not. If you are using a wireless connection, switch off the router once and switch it back again. Connect the device back to the Wi0Fi connection and try to be in its vicinity.
- Password recovery or Forgot password issues: Open the AOL Desktop Gold page and type your username. While adding your password, tap on “Forgot password’ and choose the option of password recovery via the register email ID or phone number. Answer the prompts and you will get a recovery key or code at the option that you choose for recovery. With the help of the recovery key, reset the password.
If you are facing the issue of entering the wrong password then check that you the Caps Lock is on or off as per requirement, you re pressing the Shift key while typing the characters.
- Clear all the caches, cookies and history of the web browser
- Close all the tabs that might be running in the background
- Update the web browser
- Try to use any other web browser other than Internet Explorer
- Login after some time as the server may be down
- Make sure that you entering the correct email address.
The trouble of not able to sign in to the AOL Gold will definitely be resolved while employing the given steps. If you face any technical difficulty, then you must immediately Contact AOL Desktop Gold to get a guided solution.