AOL Desktop Gold is the software that is gaining huge popularity because of its amazing features. This desktop software can be used for browsing the web, accessing the email and for entertainment and games. However, there are times when people face issues while using this desktop software and some of these errors can give you a real nightmare. These errors can be slowing running of the desktop software, or when AOL Gold is not responding. You can resolve this issue efficiently once you reinstall AOL Desktop Gold on your system after removing the previously installed version.
Steps to Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold
For uninstalling the desktop software from your system, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Close all the running programs and then go to Control Panel.
- Click on the Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall a Program.
- You can see the list of installed programs on your system and then look for AOL Desktop Gold software.
- Right-click on it and then choose the option of Uninstall.
- You will see a pop up that says ‘Do you wish to keep your personal data that is related with AOL Desktop Gold?
- After clicking yes, the process of un-installation will start.
- Restart the system once un-installation is complete.
Steps to Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold
Once you have entirely removed the AOL Desktop Gold software from your system then you can follow the steps to install the software again on your system:
- Go to the official website of AOL and look for the AOL Desktop Software.
- Click on the download link to download the latest version of the desktop software on your system.
- Save the downloaded file in a secured location.
- Click on the saved setup file to run it as an Administrator.
- The installation wizard will run, and you have to agree to the privacy pop up that appears on the screen.
- Once the desktop software is installed, you need to login to your account.
However, at the time, you may find issues while installing the software in your system, but you need to make sure that you are following the system requirement. Don’t forget to update AOL Desktop Gold software installed on your system from time to time so that no error arises.