Movies to news, banking to shopping, in today’s digital age, everything is online. If you use the internet every day, you will probably want your browser to work as faster as possible; in other words, you need AOL Desktop Gold. The latest browser launched by AOL makes surfing the web extremely easy because you have all the AOL services under one roof. This blog will give you a short description of the steps you need to follow to install AOL Desktop Gold for Windows. Since the step may differ based on your operating system, it is best to consult a certified technician before you start the installation steps.
System Requirements to Install AOL Desktop Gold
Before we get into details about the steps you need to follow to install AOL Desktop Gold, you need to make sure your system meets the basic system requirements to run the software. Here’s a look at the AOL system requirements:
- At least 512 MB free space on your computer.
- The device should have1GB or more RAM.
- Computer processor with 266 MHz or faster speed
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024×768.
Once your system meets the requirements listed above, you can go ahead and install the software on your Windows device.
Steps to install AOL Desktop Gold on Windows PC
The steps to install AOL Gold on your computer depends on which version of Windows you are currently using. Once you update your Windows software you can follow the steps below to install AOL Desktop Gold on the device:
- Step 1: Visit the official AOL website and type into your AOL account details in the field provided. Complete the captcha if needed.
- Step 2: Locate the AOL Desktop Gold link and click on it to download the set-up file and begin the installation process.
- Step 3: Open the ‘Downloads’ folder go through the list of recent downloads to find the installation and set-up file.
- Step 4: Agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned in the license section and then proceed with the AOL Desktop Gold installation process.
- Step 5: Press ‘Install Now’ and wait for a couple of minutes while your computer installs the software.
After you complete the installation process, you can restart your computer and check if you can use AOL Desktop Gold. In case you encounter an installation error or software glitch, you can call the customer care number and ask for additional assistance. A professional customer service team is available 24 hours a day to help you Reinstall AOL Desktop Gold for Windows as soon as possible.