AOL Desktop Gold is a software that has become extremely popular among its users. The software is compatible with Windows and Mac. It is an updated version of the AOL desktop with added security features. It provides access to miscellaneous apps at a single place. There are a few steps and necessities that one needs to keep in mind while installing this software. To install any software in the system, it becomes really important to first ensure that the system requirements are correct or not. If the system requirements and the software installation, doesn’t match, then it would be really difficult to install that particular software. AOL desktop gold software, also needs to be compatible with the windows 10 system to which it needs to be installed, otherwise once the download process has been completed, sometimes it shows an error in installing the software. One of the reasons that could be behind this error, and it is usually met by Windows 10 user, can be because the concerned has not installed the Windows 10 update or when both the requirements do not meet and are not compatible with each other. If you wish to rectify AOL desktop Gold installation error on Windows 10, then you have to come to the right place. You need to work on the solution which will be provided to you by going through the steps written below:
The first thing that you need to ensure is software compatibility requirements.
If the system requirements are not met, the installation process can be quite tricky. So it is advised that you check it before even starting with the downloading process.
- 1 GB RAM and stable internet connection.
- The latest update of the web browser that you use.
- The computer processor having a speed of 266 MHz or more.
- Computer screen resolution to be a minimum of 1024X768.
Once you have met the system requirements, try reinstall AOL desktop gold software again. And if you don’t get any success, then you need to move back to the prior software version.
- Press the Windows key and go to the settings of your computer.
- Now under the options of settings, choose the Update Security option.
- Once you would have chosen it, you will be able to see the recovery Select the option of ‘go back to Windows 8.1’. Then press the ‘get started’ button and you will be able to go back to the prior version.
Also Read: AOL Desktop Gold Download
Once through with the process, you will be able to fix the AOL desktop gold installation error on Windows 10.